Saturday, September 6, 2014

Personal Introduction

This is my personal introduction video I made on Powtoon. This is the most engaging presentation software I've ever used. It's fun to watch and create! I highly recommend it for presentations! In my video I talked about our house renovation story. My husband and I just bought our first home this past year and it needs to be completely renovated. We have been using You Tube to help us with all of our renovations. It's been quite a journey with a few surprises along the way. 


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed watching your introduction video. Powtoon was very engaging and dynamic. Your topic for your introduction offered another facet of your life. I can't believe that you are able to juggle working, going to school, and renovating your home. I plan to explore Powtoon as I see that it can be a great tool for all types of audiences. Perhaps I can incorporate this presentation software in my classroom projects with my students.

    ReplyDelete