Saturday, November 1, 2014

TCCfx 2014

This was my first time tweeting during a conference. At first, I didn't really understand that people do this all the time to expand on the topic during a conference. I have to say, initially when watching TCC I didn't know what to tweet about. Then, as I listened to the topics being discussed I decided to start searching for relevant articles to post. It was actually fun and made me think about the topic a little bit more in depth. However, it did cause me to multi task which now I know is extremely bad for you. 

When they were talking about IRB during the conference I had a hard time paying attention as this topic is not very interesting. If I wasn't graduating this semester I probably wouldn't have known what IRB was all about. I was able to relate to the inter cultural project with the Japanese students because we are currently completing this project. I agreed with pretty much everything they said. Having video to communicate with our group members is very helpful as well as meeting at least once a week. Meeting this much really helps keep us on track and stay in contact with our group members. 

While watching the conference I had a hard time with my sound. For some reason when I would click on some of the tracks it would start playing and then I would lose sound and have to start the track over again. This was a bit frustrating but I was eventually able to get through the TCC sessions. I wonder if anyone else had problems with sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment